Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sparkle!

Hey everyone!

So for today i wanted something easy, and I also wanted tips.... and sparkle was just my little touch! I got some glitter for Christmas and wanted to try it because it was shaped differently than what I already have.

What I used: White tips, UV gel, Purple/Pinkish Glitter, Clear color stripe nail polish, black acrylic

I first put on my white tips like usual, the over the white I took the clear nail polish and when over each tip one by one, after i did one tip i dipped into my jar of glitter.Then on the glitter I went over the glitter to make it more packed together and so it wouldnt come off on my gel and then I would always have glitter in it! After all that was done I cured the gel and brought out my black bows I made and glued them to my ring finger on each side. The picture didnt come out great, but my camera is acting up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment