Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tantilize me!

Hey everyone!

I know I have been M.I.A lately but I couldn't help it! Lets just say life got crazy, but lets just saw now, I have more free time. I got tons of nail polish for Christmas! Yayyyss!!! One of my most favorite colors I got was this nice pearlized purple :) As you could have guessed its called Tantalize me- sinful colors.


What I Used: Tantalize me, Wet n' Wild- Black Creme, 2 different stamping plates... & seche-vite

After 3 base coats of Tantalize Me, I took the stamping plate that had a unique flower on it and stamped both toes with that first and then  I brought out the butterfly plates, the butterfly design has the 2 butterflies very very close together. But if you do it carefully enough then you can make it so you stamp one butterfly at a time. It makes it easier to do better designs. Thats just my opinion :)



Hope you guys like it! I love the color!


No comments:

Post a Comment