Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Toe-Tally Tuesday's Pronto Cheetah!

Hi all!

SO sorry I haven't posted in a little while, my computer was giving me problems :) Anyways, for some reason I wanted to use darker colors, I have been on a kick for pastels and brights because of the spring weather but I looked at this gorgeous purple polish I have and knew that that would be my toes for the week!

What I used: Sally Hansens Insta dri- Pronto Purple, Revlon- Silver Dollar and seche vite

This was really easy but kinda chic if you ask me! I did 2 coats of Pronto Purple (see where I got my title from?? haha) then I took a tiny brush I have and did the cheetach spots myself :) so everyone would not them, finished off with a seche vite to make it stay pretty for days and there you have it! Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment