Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Mani

Hello Hello!


  I have so much to do today since it's my hubby's birthday so this is going to be a short post.I wanted to get in the holiday mood so this is what I did...




  I used Kleancolor's Jewelry Red for the base of three of my nails and L.A Color's White for the other two.For the snowflakes I used my BM14 plate and for my "candy cane" I used BM20.If you want to know how I did anything else feel free to ask.Hope you enjoyed! Now I'm off to bake a cake!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you very much for visiting me and asking for permission about the nail art idea! I'm so happy to hear that I was able to inspire you and I'd love you to do Christmas HK nail art:D Please let me know when you finished designing, I love to see it;p Thank you again!! xox

    ReplyDelete