Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Toe-Tally Tuesday!!!

Hi everyone!

SO I did a quick but cute pedi :) I wanted something that would stick out, and have gotten a lot of compliments on these, my bf really liked them and said it reminded him of a reverse lady bug :)

What I used: Wet N' Wild- Black Creme & NYC's Times Square (a must have for fellow pink-Lovers heehee)

I started off with 1 coat of black creme, & then took my dotting utensil and dipped it into the Times Square. Spotted each toe carefully and then i was done, see i told you all that it was super quick, and the cute design makes it look like it took time hahaha our little secret ;)

Hope you all enjoyed, I am thinking candy cane for christmas week :)
I know this picture is dark, but the flash is making the design not show up too well.








No comments:

Post a Comment