Friday, December 9, 2011

Pink Friday!!!

Hey Everyone!

For those who dont know, I LOVE Nicki Minaj! And since it was her birthday yesterday, I am going to do a pink friday mani (with cute little black bows and sparkles, oh my!) I know this is going to be pretty tame considering her style is very unique but i had a brain fart when it came to my nails! I just couldn't think, maybe all the christmas shopping has gotten to me hahaha

What I used: Orly-Lola, Black acrylic powder & a no-named glitter polish :(  I know, no-name= no-good! But its one of those dollar polishes you get when you're a kid.


I did 2 coats of Lola (awesome color!) and then patiently... yes i said it...patient haha waited for those coats to dry I then applied 2 coats of the no name glitter. While I was applying the second coat I added the bows, one for my thumb, one for my middle finger and one for the pinky.. I had to switch up my accent fingers :) The Pictures dont do it justice! but I love the sparkles! I will deffinately begoing back to snowflakes though! I loved them wayyyyyy too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment