Tuesday, December 27, 2011

M.I.A!

Hey all,

I know you may be worried since we haven't posted in a while, me myself for almost 2 weeks! I just wanted to fill you in on the crazyness :) This past week my bf got really sick, and he couldnt handle smells... unfortunately he already hates the smell of my nail polishes and acrylics but the sickness made it worse.So I was literally banned from doing nails at my house haha. The day after he felt better I tried doing my nails, but the smell was getting to me too :( so i knew i was getting sick. I felt better christmas eve but had no time to think about nails when i was trying to make cheesecake for the first time! (a few tries later and i think i got it) and then Christmas and family and presents ...oh my! So i finally got the time to relax and do my nails last night, i will post them a little later for everyone! Also my sissy has been sick too :( and i know busy as well with christmas and handeling my 3 adorable nephews! SO you will be seeing more nails this week! Thanks for being patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment