Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Christmas Time, In the CIty!!!!

Hello Everyone,

SO if you haven't noticed, i am continuing my theme of song titles :) and i am sure you guys love it!!!! What I did for my nails was a little bit of everything that I have done before, a little stripes,stamping & rhinestones :)

Continuing with the festivities, I am not going to break down everything. But what I used was 2 stamping plates, tape,rhinestones (different sizes) Zoya-Midori, Sally Hansen's- Scarlet red ( I FINALLY read the top of the dang bottle and it told me the name, it is no longer just red hahaha) and Sally's Hansen's- White on.

I think I am most proud of the striped nails with the mistle toe :) I cant stop staring at them, yeyyyyy for last minute improvising!!! If you guys want to know any techniques or what I used exactly, just ask :) I have to go wrap the rest of the gifts for sissy's kids haha and find a helium tank somewhere!? the things I do for family <3








Sorry I didnt clean up the cuticles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment