Friday, October 14, 2011

BOW-nified Nails

Hi Readers! My older sister Lex got me into nails and now i am completely obsessed! SO in tribute to her, and all her awesomeness(since this is the first post) I decided to add some much needed detail to just a boring french tip. I cant have my nails plain anymore since she intruduced me to Konads. So if your ever in a hurry and dont have time to do much, I would highly recommend this since its so easy. Or if you dont want to pay for any designs at the nail salon, you can go in, get your regular acrylic set done & add a stamp.

I started off with just giving myself a regular acrylic french tip set (Lex also taught me how to do acrylics, I know...she's amazing!)and once I was done with that, before I put a top clear coat on I went to my handy-dandy stamp set and couldnt wait to try this plate.

Mind you I bought this when I was on vacation, and couldnt wait to get home to use it! I talked about it for a good hour at least, and then would bring it up randomely throughtout the day that I was so happy to have it...yeah i get excited about this stuff super easily haha.

Once i got everything set up I brought out my stamping tools,and my wet n' wild Black Creme and very carefully just put a the black nail polish on the 3 lines leading away from the bow.

I took the Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth Plus Baby Doll(Red haha) and filled in the Bow part of the konad plate, I took the scraping tool thats included in the picture above and scrapped of the excess nail polish, took the rubber part and placed it on the plate and QUICKLY applied it to my nails, I cannot stress the emphasis on QUICKLY.. this stuff dries instantly, ladies. Applied a top coat of Wet n' Wild Clear coat, added a rhinestone for some Bling-Bling and BOOM! I was done.
SO if you guys like, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment