Friday, October 14, 2011

Feeling Catty

 So now that my sissy has posted I figured I would try to give this whole blog thing a whirl.Like V said we are pretty much nail crazy,every time we're together we always go on these mini adventures for more yup you guessed it...polish.Even while on the phone we talk about new ideas and trends,I know pathetic right? Hahaha.


 Well with that said let's jump right into this post.The image plate I used was Konads m57.My base color is L.A. Colors white and Wet N' Wild's black creme to stamp.To fill in the dots the colors are (in the same order as the picture) an old N.Y.C that I can't find a name for,Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!,a no name Color Zone that's a pretty generic neon pink,Sinful Colors Dream On,Orly Holla and A Kiss Brush on nail art with the fine brush-also no name but I'm sure any ol' lime green will do.My outcome being this...


 Love the brightness of this mani! I guess the only down side is it takes about 3-4 coats of the white to become opaque.Still searching for that perfect white...sigh.Top that with my favorite topcoat-Seche Vite and voila! Hope you guys like!

No comments:

Post a Comment