Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Go To Mani

Hello Hello!

 Well I'm sure you all have a go to mani right? I definitely do! With three little ones I don't necessarily have all the time in the world sometimes to do my nails.I wish I did-but truth is I don't.At the same time I like having polish on,I'm not a huge fan of my hands and have an even bigger complex when my nails are naked.Sooo this is my go to,something neutral that I can wear throughout the year but at the same time has a little pizazz.


  Simple enough right? My base color is Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey-which I will add is one of my all time favorite neutrals! For my "leopard" spots,they came out wonky looking this time for some reason,I used Orly's french manicure polish in Natural and used one of the Sally Hansen's nail art pen in black for the outline.
  Done and done,yes that simple.I know it may be a little plain but it makes me happy.Oh and please excuse my nubbin of a nail in the middle there.Yes I'm a bit ashamed (hangs head) but I wanted to post this blog.Let me know what you think and what your go to mani is!

No comments:

Post a Comment