Monday, October 24, 2011

Zebra-Fied!

Hi All!

I did these quick and easy nails not too long ago! I didnt have much time and wanted something pretty still(what girl doesnt!?) And because I stated earlier QUICK & EASY this is no joke, only took me like a half hour! i had just gotten these rose pink tips in :) Sooooooooo I thought I HAD to use that... and i was right!


I used my acrylic liquid and powder, the pink tips, seche vite top coat, Wet n' Wild Black creme along with the konad stamp plate m57
 
After i did the acrylic which included glueing the tips on cutting them to the length I liked and addign the acrylic on and shaping that and waiting for it to dry and then evening out any rough spots or grooves. I was ready for stamping :) Before I get into that i just want to let everyone know what kind of acrylic I use. I got the Kiss Acrylic Nail Kit. I always use kiss but what I didnt see when I got this was the little green bottle of Acrylic masking formula. All you do is stick a couple drops in the acrylic liquid and the smell goes away... and it doesnt just go away it smells like green apples!!! mmmmmmm delicious! Unless you dont like apple haha It the little green bottle on the far right :) It also comes with the addhesive liquid to put on the nail bed to make the acrylic hold longer... I never though there was a significant difference in it but there really is!
After all that good stuff, I brought out the Konad M57 plate along with the little rubber stamp and scrapper and zebra-fied my nails haha I took a Q-tip afterward and cleaned up any excess nail polish and went over is with seche-vite top coat and it looked perfect in my opinion! Zebra and cheetah are always a good go to design.

No comments:

Post a Comment