Monday, October 31, 2011

SPOOK-tacular!

Hello Hello!


  Well I just couldn't go without posting something for our first Halloween.I wanted to do something festive and actually had some time to! That's my treat to myself for the day haha.So I'm going to dive right into it.






  Everything I did myself except for my pointer finger which is a stamp from one of my image plates.My thumb is (an attempt at) a black widow and her web,pointer a witch on her broomstick (BM13 image plate) flying across a full moon,middle is the famous Jack Skellington,ring an owl and last a couple of bats.I hope you can tell what they were,I'm not an artist just wanted to get into the spirit of the day.I used a lot of colors so won't bore you with the whole list but if you do want to know what any particular color is I'll be happy to tell you if you ask :)
  I have a fun evening of trick or treating with my boys ahead of me! Hope you all enjoyed! Happy Halloween!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment