Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Toe-Tally Tuesday!!! Pt.III

Hi Readers!

I hope everyone had a fantastic halloween! With it being the first day of november I decided to do away with the bling and animal print for the toes this week (just this week haha) and wanted to go with something a little more flowery, and dainty. I was so happy to learn I didnt have to put a crazy amount of effort into this either! Yeyy!

What I used: Sally Hansen's White on, Seche- Vite top coat and my fimo sticks! If you dont have sticks the any flower stickers will do, fimo just makes it pop a little more :)

I started off by taping off most off my toe nail so I could get a straight line, I have the stamping plate but I just didnt feel like using it haha. Took my white on! and painted what i could see of the nail. Surprisingly I was happy with just 1 coat! I took 4 different flower fimo nail art sticks and cut little slices off the end of each(really excited to use these for the first time!) & i love that you can cut thin or thick pieces off, its really whatever you prefer! I let the white dry and then took off the tape, instead of using glue as adhesive for the fimo pieces I just took a little Seche- Vite and put it on the nail and then added the flowers how I wanted them.


Finish it off with a top coat of Seche-Vite and BA-Da-Bing Ba-da-BOOM! you're all done with perfect, proffesional looking nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment