Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All the leaves are brown...

Hello Hello!

...and the sky is grey (singing to myself) Well if you haven't heard that song by The Mamas & The Papas I recommend you find it,one of my all time faves and my inspiration for today's mani.As you know fall is finally here! I say finally because it just started cooling down where I live in California,hooray! So here it is.


Doesn't it look fall-ish? I must admit I'm loving how it came out! I did gradient because it reminded me of the leaves changing.So I used (from lightest to darkest) Nicole's The Next CEO,Orly's Glitz and Orly's Chocolate Martini.The image plate I used was BM19 and of course Wet N Wild's Black Creme.Topped it all off with my trusty 'ol SV and there you have it! Even before I stamped I already loved it,which I took a picture of that alone-no topcoat though.


Pretttttyyy huh? I like it anyways :-) Hope you did too!





No comments:

Post a Comment