Friday, November 11, 2011

Colorful Stripes!

Hello Hello!

  Happy Veteran's day,just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone serving our country before jumping into this mani-especially since my brother is in the Navy.
  Now let's get to business! I wanted to do zebra today and why not add a little spunk right? So that's exactly what I did with my multi color stripes.I wanted the background to be somewhat muted since I wanted the stripes to pop out more.Me being me though sparkle topped the somewhat neutral color,why not-never too much sparkle right?!? On nails for me anyways.Here's what the outcome is.

  For my base I used one coat of Sinful's Casablanca and two coats of OPI DS Coronation.For my stripes-which I used my Konad m57 plate for-I used NYC Pink Promenade Creme,Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away! and China Glaze's Spontaneous.Pretty easy,although my pointer finger got flubbed.Ehh what can you do? I like the outcome regardless and hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment