Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Toe-Tally Tuesday!!

Hi Readers!

I hope you guys are still keeping up with my sister and I! And were still teachign you some new and exciting things to do with your nails :) I really couldnt decide what I wanted to do for toe-day heehee. I was going to do some victoria secret pink strips... I really like strips lately!and I am trying hard to stay away from pink! Trying to be versatile for you guys. And even though its getting chilly from all the fall weather I feel special with my toes done... it must be an obsessed-with-nail-polish-i-want-to-do-nails-all-day thing haha

What I used: Fool's Gold, Wet n' Wild's Black Creme, Seche-vite Top coat, Black heart fimo Stick & M57 Stamping plate.


I started off by doing 2 coats of the Fool's Gold,then took the stamping plate and stamped all my toes,  on my big toe I only stamped half of it & diagonally. I cut my cute little heart fimo stick up. Dabbed a little seche-vite to make it stay, and once i put the desired amount of the hearts on I  put a clear coat over all my toes.

I didnt clean up the toes yet because i didnt want to smudge anything :) I hope you guys like it! I like it because the stamp i used looks like fish net :)

No comments:

Post a Comment