Monday, November 7, 2011

Half Moon Mani

Hello Hello!


  Now I've been wanting to do this for a bit,figured why not give it a go today.The colors were easy since I already had one in mind that I wanted to wear and the second I feel complemented it perfectly.Well it was between silver or gold.Since the base color has gold flecks in it I figured the silver will stand out a bit more.Although I will be doing my "half moon" gold next time I decide to do this mani heehee.

  So for the base I used two coats of Hard Candy's Beetle-let me just add that I am in loooove with this color.For the half moon I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear Celeb City.Loving these two colors together.I just free handed the half moon,figured it would be faster than tape.
  There you have it,a pretty easy and fast one for you gals on the go don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment