Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pip- Pip Hooray!

Hi all!

My mailman couldn't come soon enough today! I finally got the package from Zoya sissy and I have been waiting for alllllllll week :) Sissy & I are signed up for Zoya newsletters, we also get emails when Zoya has a buy 2 get 2 free sale... if some of you are not familiar with Zoy, their bottles of polish are usually $8 each. Luckily sissy & I are constantly lookings for deals and discounts and will rarely pay full price...for anything haha. So to jump into Turkey month I used some neutrals and a pop! or a Pip :)

What I used: Zoya- Pippa, Jesse's Girl-Fools Gold, Zoya- Jinx & Wet n' Wilds- Black Creme (when do I not use that? haha. Along with the M51 stamping plate.

I started off with 2 base coats of Pippa.. a color i have literally been wanting for months, the first time I saw it I fell in Love. I took a picture because it was so pretty!



Dont mind the mess! haha and then I took a makeup up sponge to start some blending. I took Jesse's Girl- Fools Gold and from the tips of my nail- I started sponging down to the cuticle. Not all the way, only half, just because I wanted the Pippa to show more. Then I took the Zoya- Jinx and repeated the same process, started from the tip and worked my way down... not too far down because I didnt want to cover up the gold.



I was happy with just this, so I couldn't wait to use my stamp! Took my stamping plate and the Black creme and stamped each of my fingers. I Love the turn out! Thanksgiving and fall-like colors!

                         & to everyone, I love this Pippa color- so you guys will be seeing more haha

No comments:

Post a Comment