Sunday, November 6, 2011

Reverse Tip!

Hi All!
           I feel like I have been neglecting you guys as of recent :( no hard feelings, but I attended a very important birthday for one of my bestie's this weekend :) I also decided that since i was going to be wearing a cute little hot pink dress that I needed some cute pink nails to go with it :) SO here it is!

What I used: M57 stamping plate, NYC's Time Square, white tips & UV Gel.

I started off by getting my nails all prepped with the Time's Square polish & some stamping. I stamped all of my fingers nails perfectly...it took no time at all!( I know my nails are short... but its the reason I do tips, I bite my nails otherwise)

After I stamped all my nails it what time for some white tips,I glued them on and then cute them to the preferred length I liked. After that i put on the pink UV gel coat I have and cured it for 3 mins. took the cleanser and wiped off any tacky-ness that was left & then put the UV top coat on and let it cure for 3 more minutes and it was done! I seriously love these nails! something easy yet pretty.




No comments:

Post a Comment