Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birds Of A Feather

Hello Hello!


  So if you couldn't tell by the title I'm doing something involving feathers...yes I know it's probably old by now but I love it.Plus I truly had no time to get to my nails today so this is from my archives.What? You didn't think I had backup? haha.Anyways on with the show!


I thoroughly enjoyed wearing this while I had it on.It was really easy to do too.The color I used is one of those Mood Struck nail polishes that some of you may have seen in Rite-Aid.It had no name associated with it but the color was this really awesome vibrant blue that changed to a grape like purple with blue shimmer.The pictures really don't do it justice.It also gives you it's own french tip if your nails are long enough.Also pretty awesome-less work right? Now my accent fingers are feathers that were cut down to the length of my nails.I applied a base coat,stuck the feathers on quickly then two topcoats just to be extra sure they stayed in place.This mani held up so well.Makes me want to do it again haha.Hope you all enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment