Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stars At The Tips Of My Fingers

Hello Hello!


  Literally,wanted to do something glitzy and also realized I had never used this stamp before.What better time than right? So my base color Sissy got for me because she had got it and we both fell in love with it.Hope you like!


  So for the base I used one (yes just one!) coat of Milani's Gold Glitz,it's part of their One Coat Glitter line but how often are polishes ever really one coat? To say I was a skeptic at first is an understatement but this polish really wowed me.For my stamping I used my BM20 image plate and of course Wet N Wild's Black Creme.Warning,this is a topcoat eater! Which I didn't mind-just added two coats of SV so that it was smooth instead of one.Don't you love it though?! There's also some copper glitter in there which is what put it over the top for me.Hope you all enjoyed this mani as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment