Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This Sh*t is BANANAS!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!

I wanted to do something simple but with a pop! So I went thru my bucket-o-polish and grabbed a color that was completely different from what I normally use..and this neon purple caught my eye. I remember getting it back when I was in high school at Charlotte Russe. Along with an neon orange. Sadly it didnt come out as neon as I wanted it too but I like it, and have had people comment on it when they see these... got to be a good, right?

Anyways Back to the nails!  What I used: Sally Hansens- White on! Charlotte Russe- Banana (are you guys questioning me yet?) & Seche- Vite.


So 2 coats of Banana Later this is how it looks:
Now, we both know there is NOTHING "Banana" about this haha... its purple! I keep telling everyone the nail polish name and people think they labeled the bottle wrong. I dont think until I extensively google this, that we will ever know why they named the polish Banana haha.

I Love the color it turned into, but I am a little sad that its not neon, but life goes on... as does this blog!  So after the 2 coats, I brought out my dotting utensil and went to work after about 5 minutes of the dotting I was finished! Yayyyyy haha.

Sorry if the cuticles are a bit discolored! I was wiping of the excess and it made my skin look like a plum :) I hope you guys like it!  I think I might be doing some more spots in the future... but with Glitter! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment