Friday, November 18, 2011

Metallic Madness!

Hi everybody!

I had to something really quick with my nails because I have been busy-busy-busy at work. but of corse it had to be a little flashy!

What I used: Love& Beauty- Taupe/Champagne and some nail stickers i picked up from Walmeezy (Walmart) haha

This color is one of my favorites! I picked it up at Forever21 just for the Vegas trip I took in the beggining of October(so much fun by the way!) This color is so pretty by it self that you dont really ned much of anything to go along with it.



I applied 2 coats of the Taupe/Champagne and added a butterfly sticker that had a pink rhinestone in the middle of it, the only thing i would do different is not use a white sticker...it doesnt stand out as much as I would have liked it to. But I still love-Love-LOVE the color, and its a metallic so it adds some pizazz!
Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment