Thursday, November 3, 2011

Think Pink!

Hi all!

Hope everyone is enjoying this fall weather! So if you noticed,me V, has a problem with pink... I like it way tooo much. And I am going thru the 12 steps to work on it haha but if its not the pink that catches my eye then its the sparkle! I think we all know where I am going with this haha. SO in my rambling there is actually a HUGE hint as to what I did to my nails :)

all I used was acrylic and glitter...lots and LOTS of PINK glitter haha... and I suggest that you dont get the glitter at a craft store. They will charge you up the ying-yang for it! Sissy and I are thrifty, more bang for the buck! I ended up getting this 16 cans with  2 oz. of glitter in each, the prettiest blues,purples,black, silver,yellow, & Pink :) I think for $10 too.

You really dont need much to do this, I did acrylic and then before I finished it off with the top coat, take clear nail polish or white(if you want to see the lines easier) and paint tips onto your nails, open the can of glitter and shake it on you finger nail, it will stick to whats wet. I also advise putting paper underneath your hand while you do this so you can save the excess glitter you shake off,define the lines for the tips. Very carefully paint a clear coat over the top. Paint the nail bed on all your fingers first, then the tips so there is less chance for it to spread.


other options: 1~ before you put the acrylic on, put the glitter then acrylic. 2 ~ if you dont use acrylic skip all that jazz and go right for the glitter 3~ My way haha


                                                                The close up pictures didnt do the glitter justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment