Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Black & White Event

Hi readers!

 Gaga bedazzled zebra-ness!!! ...&  I am just throwing this out there that black is a very rare color to see my nails haha ask sissy! I actually didnt spend hours on end with these ones, which made me very happy!

I used 2 colors, Sally Hansens White On! and Wet n' Wild's Back Creme (Which I deff need more of now), I used the M57 stamping plate and some rhinestones I got from Michaels (they have a pin wheel of various sizes and it was pretty cheap too!)


Very simple, I painted all but my ring fingers black, the ring fingers were painted with the White on! first. I stamped half of my ring finger with the zebra print, then painted the oter side of my nail, I did a wavy line so the jewels wouldnt be in a line all boring and what not haha. I took 2 different size and started glue them on in a random order, I finished it off with the seche-vite (so my little rhinestones would have a better chance of surviving) and ta-daaaaaaaaaaa!!!! simple yet snazzy design!


No comments:

Post a Comment