Monday, November 14, 2011

Calypso Flower's

Hi everybody!

Before it got too late I wanted to post! I used one of my favorite nail polishes-you guessed it- Calypso! Chameleon makes it ad it's this awesome light metallic looking purple. What's not to love?!

What I used: Chameleon-Calypso, Revlon- Silver Dollar, Wet n' Wilds- Black Creme, Seche- Vite & one of my Konad stamping plates.

I started off with 2 base coats of Calypso, was pretty tempted to leave it at that :) It's so pretty!

Then I did some more gradient work with the Silver Dollar Nail polish.From the tip I worked down.



I felt it had a christmas-sy kinda look to it, it reminded me of frost! Since there's only 41 days till Christmas! (& our big brother's birthday && my little puppy Patron's 1st birthday-yes all christmas babies! haha) I want to start getting festive! No harm! But back to the mani- i picked up a random Konad I haven't used before, there's so many! That had some kind of flower/blast design going on and just stamped my whole finger over and over haha. I am really happy with the turn out, you really cant go wrong with something gradient :)
Dont forget the top coat! If you're going to spend time & effort on your nails, then make it last!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dammmmmm I want nails just like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!you both rock a doing nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We Love hearing the feedback! Is there anything you would like to see one of us do in the future?

    ReplyDelete