Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TOE-tally Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Lex came up with a brilliant idea so I could include my little piggy's in the blog, I may not like feet... but I dont neglect mine :) so to kick off Toe-tally Tuesday's, since this is the first post for it, I am going to keep the Bow's coming! I just bought this nice Insta-Dri color from.. you guessed it Sally Hansen. Even if it's a "summer" color, it brightens up my fall season :)


I only used the Sally Hansen's Snappy Sorbet, Wet n' Wild Black Creme, Seche Vite Clear and 2 konads M19 (Top)  and M56(Bottom)

I dont use base coats, never looked into it really... it's probably due to my lack of patience since its another coat of nail polish I have to wait for to dry. So I just got snappy (get it!) and went to my new color Snappy Sorbet from Sally (we're good friends so she lets me call her by her first name haha). After 2 coats of my insta-dri I got my M56 plate out and got ready to stamp with the Wet n' ild Black Creme. Side Note: I had never used "tip plates" for Konads before, and I found out they work better when you spread the nail polish back and forth thru the length of the design, more nail polish gets in it so its stamps easier and the design comes out more distinct..but thats just my opinion!

After I did the bow on my big toe I thought it was just too plane, Sooooo I took the M19 plate and Black Creme again and gave myself some Black tips. It made a BIG difference. Finished it all off with the Seche Vite clear top coat and I was finished! Quick,fast & easy!
And I didnt realize until after i did it, but i got into the Halloween spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment